Sunday 17 March 2013

A Not So formal Introduction


So here we are. Trying to start a blog with little or no knowledge about blogging. So I guess a little bit about myself should be a good starting point. I am Shaharyar and I hail from Lahore, Pakistan. My interests include Music, playing and listening, Astronomy, observational and theoretical and sports, cricket in particular. This blog is an attempt to jot down important and valuable knowledge,lessons, pictures videos links that I may come across during my time in Berlin, Germany.

As for writing, I have often written for personal diaries funerals political sermons and what not but never anything as serious as a blog. The hope is that in due time when enough entries have been made to the blog I will be able to look them up and notice the change in my thinking , my behavior and most importantly “the lines of worry on my forehead”. It is with this hope that I start this and hope it will be a good read for any stumbler blogger reader passerby visitor that may venture this way J
Good luckJ
Shaharyar 17th march 13

No comments:

Post a Comment