Thursday 6 June 2013

This ones on what makes us

"Life is the best thing that ever happened to the atoms that make me"-Shaharyar Ahsan Sheikh

I realise this quote may never make it big but I would like it nonetheless. The beauty lies in the fact that it can take any direction I want it to take. 

I could start talking about how the atoms that make me were created, talk about stars or their evolutionary cycles or how when "OH Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me" just appears out of nowhere in an otherwise astronomy lesson cracks me up every time. 

OR 

I could just think how wonderfully incredible all this is. Birth growth experiences knowledge love affection middle age old age and death(alright I agree death isn't that cool). If you just take a moment and imagine how unique our place is, how our minds are tuned, how the cycle of life endlessly recklessly ruthlessly goes on, you cant help but be enthralled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment