Sunday 26 May 2013

Underground Trains and Weather Apps.





So sometimes things just happen differently than you imagine them to be. Case in point a underground train that just pops out of the ground and goes some 20 feet above ground. and then stays there for two or more stations only to dive sub earth level again later.. Pictured above is a view from 'an underground' train that does such a thing. 



Most people I now know dress up in the morning AFTER taking a quick peek at the weather app in their smartphones. and then they ask me how I do it. So I tell show them a picture of my weather app(pictured above).

I have found it to be most accurate. Its easily accessible(right next to my rooms window), shows the temperature and also "shows" if its raining or not or whether its a sunny day or not. I have noticed that every time it shows its raining , I have found( on my leaving the house) that its always raining. As can be seen in the picture. Its about 9 degree Centigrade and raining(the ground is wet)

No comments:

Post a Comment